Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah hey~~





Today Ash'Leigh went sushi king with friend..hahahaha~~~
actually just to accompany my friend..aduihzzz~~susi??
Mm Ngam me la~~~
After arrive..lol!!! I didnt expect got soooo damnnn many Human,hahahaha~~
what thy thinking actually?? susi nice?? lol~~
went thr wait my friend to fill up his stomach..wahahahah~~and i just ate 2 pieces of different susi~~omg~~really...@.@
hahahahahaha~~then finally he's satisfy with his stomach...lol! waited for soo long...my body is going to fill with spider silk if he still don't satisfy..xP
Went to walk after that..went to parkson..lol~~i thought i just came in to see is thr any nice purse for me to buy in future...and finally i found it..lol~!!! and i can't stop my hand to buy it..wakakakka~~20%off ehhh~~at last..i bought it~~and i get another 20% refund..wahahaha~~super lucky~~yeah~~~
Finally Ash'Leigh changed his purse...say Hello to my new Bonia purse^^
And going to say good bye and goodnight to my old Sembonia purse~~~pity~~and i will keep it very very well~~hahahaha~~
Oh ya~~and i almost forgot to add that~~that's what i'm doing while waiting my friend to eat~~hahaah~~
what's that?? it's hot green tea~~but~~just +++++++++++++"Little" bit of Soy Sauce~~hahaha~~
and i suggest to try it~~it taste~~~mm mmmm~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment