Thursday, April 8, 2010

Late Night~~

Waw~~last night went out with friend then came back at 1++ almost 2am that time pass outside near my house saw whole street also dark dark ehh~~sooo creepy~~hahahaha~~~then i think~~no way my house will like that too~~~once i get back~~omg!!! i can't believe my house no electric too~~
I've no choice but just can admit it..haha~~then park my car outside my house climb into my house just like a thief~~hahahahaha~~after went inside...another thing i'm thinking..how am i going to bath now??? without electric the shower is not going to release lot of water for me..omg!!
Then i went upstairs,saw that stupid creature lay on the stairs there..haha~~then i use leg to push her away..hahaha~~back to the point~~hm...i've no choice but just can bath with a little little bit of water flowing~~~took 40mins to finish my shower..hahahhahahahahhahahahaha!!! damn long~~~after i finish then i went to sleep straigh away~~
At the time i almost fall asleep~~suddenly..the electric came back~~~wahahahahahahaha!!then i direct woke up go downstairs switch on my comp only i back to sleep~~~wakakakakka~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment