Monday, April 12, 2010

Assistant~~hahahaha~~and~~Finally i show myself~~~My Day's~~


Wahahahaha~~this is what i found at the batik factory~~one is bikycle and this is my BaaaBiii/Pig Assistant~~~look like pig right?? lol~~~is u say yes then u r a fool~~wahahahahah~~Please don't believe what Ash'Leigh told you~~he is a liar~~wahahahahahha~~~yeah~~finally i show myself in my bloogiee~~how?? look nice~~i mean my assistant~~hahahahhahah~~~he help me a lot~~example..notthing~~hahahahah~~~
do nothing is the way he helping me..haha~~
Phew~~Let's begin my day~~
it's another tiring day~~omg~~hahaha~~
sleep at 1 am and i woke up at 7am..please la~~~why dun wake at 9am leh?? i need 8 hours lehh~~aiyooo~~duno what my brain doing~~hahahah~~those workers in my brain sure insomnia can't sleep~~so thy have to work my body~~wahahahah~~10am went to school to take my spm cert...bahhh~~apa cert~~~hahahah~~~same same ny~~~buuuuuu~~and then...sigh~~~tired~~hahah~~going to play badminton with 1 friend and 2 strangers.lol~~strangers?? hahaha~ya..because i duno them at all...lol~~waakkakak~~and now my foot pain again~~aduiiiiiiiii~~wahahahah~~but it's ok..routine dy..hahahha~~
hm...bloogiee bloogiee~~hhahahahahha~~~what a nice name for my bloogie~~lol~~now is 0707pm~~and..waiting for my dinner..hahahah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment