Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sleepy & Freedom~~@.@

Waaaaa~~gone crazy really soon ehhhh!!! Last night slept at 1220am but then this morning 6am woke up~~omg~~just like schooling time..hahahaha~~~sleepy ehhhh~~~is there anything that can do without feeling sleepy??? AAwhhhh!!! i dun wanna sleep at noon ehhhh~~otherwise tonight i wil insomnia again~~omg~~
Gonna find someone to take care me~~hahahhahahah~~~no people stop me do this stop me do that i really feel vr unwell eh~~hahaha~~weirdo am i?? hahaha~~others love freedom but i feel freedom too annoying for me..lol~~is there anyone that will control my freedom?? yeah~~i hope she will appear soon~~hahahahaha~~if not i'm gonna become crazy~~~
What to doooo ehhhhhhhhh~~~oh ya~~gonna ask someone go for breakfast 1st~~~hahahah~~ciao's~~

No comments:

Post a Comment