Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun~

Wauuu~~~Just now went to 933 there sing k with my bro them..hahhah~~play until crazy dy ehhh~~~Because 2mrw my bro have to go kl then back thailand with my mom dy~~~and duno when only will come back~~1 month 2 month 3 month 5 years hahah~~duno~~~~and i don't really know they go back thailand for what~~hahah~~maybe will live at my aunt house~~ooooh~~i miss there so much~~~i love the season of winter~~hahahh~~feel relax there~~but thr hv no snow :(..i love snow~~i wish to play it~~hahahhah~~wait in the future i must travel around the world..hahah~~~see those mystery things~~eat those foods that i nv eat b4~~yeah~~~~My Dream will come true..hahhaha~~~huuuu~~just now drank too much~~now feel a bit headache~~hahahahah~~~but can release my stress by singing songs and shout~~yeah~~~nice ehhh~~~and now~~Ash'Leigh is going to bed~~Night Night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment