Tuesday, October 26, 2010

~~hell~~

oh damn!!! i really regret that i will love her?? shit bitch!!!
cant let her go cant put down cant forget???
i'm really a stupid!!!!!
how can i fall in love with such a idiot bitch like her??
damn!!!
and now i'm awake!!!
today that stupid bitch suddenly came to find me trouble!!!
I shit her!!
came to bark at me like crazy bitch!!
oh well..she's crazy!!!
she's speechless after i take my revenge!!
oh please...
don't you all know better not to make me feel hate on you??
you'll regret if you make me feel hate on you!!!!
hahaahhahah~~i'm happy that i'm free and i'm good in quarrel..wahahahh!!! glad of myself!! lol~~
and in the same day..omg!!! i listen another story of bitch!!
god damn the other bitch!!
dare to break my image!!
unfortunately i only can listen but can't do anything
because i don't wish to get my friends involve in my problem~~
so i can only endure!!!
damn!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well..i'm fine now~~!!
hahahahha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment