Monday, July 12, 2010

~~Movies Movies Movies~~

Suddenly i felt like...I'm a....a....ummm....forget about that..xD
Freak maybe..wakakakkakak~~~
Few days ago~~start from wednesday~~oh lol~~
I went to watch that chinese movie..umm...tong pak fu duno what what what~~xD
it really very funny~~hahah~~but just 4 thumbs up~~xD
after the day passed...
thursday night..omg~~again~~lol!!!!!
Predators..xD it nice but not really just 3 thumbs up~~xP
Again and again~~just like wave~~lol~~~
friday night~~umm..midnight i meant..hahahha~~~
Twilight saga:Eclipse~~hahahahhahahahhah~~
about this movie..it really..really....
Unbelievable NICE!!!!!!!!! awesome incredible wonderful~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 thumbs up!!! hahahhahahahh~~~
and saturday..think to watch movie again~~but..hahahhah~~thy tired of it..lol~~~~
am I a freak?? I hope I'm not~~wakakkakakakak~~

No comments:

Post a Comment